Thank you to Abby from Brunch With the Dolls for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! This is my first ever blog nomination. Okay, here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and give a link to their blog
- Write a post about this award
- Share 7 facts about you, yourself, and you
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell them the good news!
- I try to get my dad to clean my rabbit’s cage as much as possible. Lala always bites me when I clean his cage but is a perfect angel when his “grandpa” cleans his cage.
- My favorite winery to visit is Middle Creek Winery (also the New Lancaster General Store which is owned by the same people) in Louisburg Kansas.
- My parents got me Melody for my Christmas present (so now I have 10 AG dolls). Melody will make a blog debut when she gets a new outfit sewn for her.
- My rabbit put holes in the living room curtains which were the entire reason I started to learn to sew in 2009. I need to redo those curtains; as right now, I have the $2.50 fleece blanket covering the window. I got tired of Lala trying to pull the curtains down.
- Lately, all the recipes I have tried out have either been from the Great British Baking Show or from King Arthur flour. I still need to try out my new Mary Berry cookbook.
- I went to the University of Missouri Kansas City for a civil engineering degree.
- I have been helping with the Great Plains Regional Future City Competition since 2010 as the sponsorship chair.
My nominees for the award are:
- Beth from Dreaming of Dolls
- Jessa from Archives of My Historical Doll Family
- Emily from She’ll Go Down In Herstory
- Jen from The Dolls Between Us
- Jennifer at Mini Mad!
- Flo at Say Hello to My Little Friends